Sunday, July 12, 2009

7 Years & Counting

Happy Anniversary Matt!

I have been so blessed to be married to you for the past 7 years! I can't believe it has been that long, yet it seems like just yesterday that wonderful day took place. They have been a wonderful 7 years.

There are so many things that are running through my head & heart that I just can't express them all. But you are my world & you mean everything to me. You are an amazing husband, friend, and partner in life. You are such a great Dad too! I am lucky to have your love and presence. The Lord definitely blessed me more than I deserve when he brought you into my life!

You always worry about me & do your darnedest to take care of me. You love me unconditionally, even when I don't love myself. You are always there for me no matter what and through it all. You help when it is needed & you are my support. You tell me what I need to hear, even if I don't want to. I love how you can be just as stubborn as me, if not more. You are understanding & compassionate, not only to me, but with all that you meet. That is one thing I've always admired about you. When I am sick, you willingly add being "the mom" to your list of responsibilities. You get up with the kids at night and in the morning too. You think I'm cute & sexy!

This is just a small list of the things I love about you. I am so grateful I am your companion for this life and for the life to come. That means I get you for ETERNITY!!!! I am the luckiest person in the world.

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: